LIGHTEN THE LOAD
Power on. We want the MasterWatt Lite Series to be that simple. In the box are all the essentials of a reliable engine so you don't have to think about it. We added higher-end perks like Active PFC and PWM technology for more stability, and made sure we met ErP 2013 and CE ratings for safety and low energy impact. It's the survival kit for reliable, affordable power.
ADVANCED CIRCUIT DESIGN
Active PFC + PWM combined with dual forward topology and double EMI filter enhances power output efficiency and increases the performance and stability of your system.
SILENT AND DURABLE FAN
Cooler Master's 120mm HDB temperature control fan can operate more smoothly without friction, which makes it quiet and more durable.
Compliant with ErP 2013 Lot6, which guarantees that your PSU will use less than 0.5W on system standby and lower than 45% transferring efficiency on 5V standby.
Full protection (OCP/OVP/SCP/OPP) with built-in Over Temperature Protection (OTP). Minimizes the risk of damage from power outages.
- MODEL: MPX-7001-ACABW
- MODULAR: Non Modular
- ATX VERSION ATX 12V V2.31
- PFC: Active PFC
- INPUT VOLTAGE: 200-240Vac
- INPUT CURRENT: 3.5-5A
- INPUT FREQUENCY: 47-63Hz
- DIMENSIONS (L X W X H): 150 x 140 x 86 mm
- FAN SIZE: Silent 120mm HDB Fan
- POWER GOOD SIGNAL: 100-500ms
- HOLD UP TIME: >10ms at 100% Full Load@230Vac
- EFFICIENCY: 85% Typically
- MTBF: >100,000 Hours
- PROTECTIONS: OCP, OVP, OPP, OTP, SCP, UVP
- REGULATORY: TUV, CE, BSMI, FCC, cTUV-Rhus, KC, CCC, EAC, RCM, CB
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 0-40°C
- MB 20+4 PIN CONNECTORS: 1
- CPU 12V 4+4 PIN CONNECTORS: 1
- PCI-E 6+2 PIN CONNECTORS: 4
- SATA CONNECTORS: 6
- PERIPHERAL 4-PIN CONNECTORS: 3
- FDD CABLE 4-PIN CONNECTORS: 1
- SERIES: Standard
- WATTAGE: 500 to 750W
- SERIE: MasterWatt Lite Series