One Window to View Them All
MX330-G Air features a tempered glass transparent window that will allow you to see all your components in action and enjoy any lighting you decide to include in your build. This is truly a case worthy of being exhibited.
Seven PCI slots and support for up to 350mm-long graphics cards allow you to install all the horsepower you need to run 4K/60fps games and even more. When you add up the capability of hosting up to two 2.5’’ SSDs and two 3.5’’ HDDs, what you get is a case that can run and store all the games you want.
Want to cool all those powerful components? No problem. You can install up to five fans and a 240mm water cooling radiator to Protect your investment from the threat of overheating.
The cover for the PSU and the 3.5’’ drive bays allow you to hide the cables behind them, improving the internal airflow and giving you an unobstructed view of your components. Easily detachable and cleanable dust filters behind the front, top and bottom covers will further help keep your computer clean and gorgeous!
- Model Name: MX330-G Air
- Case Form Factor: Mid-Tower
- Dimension (WxHxD):
195 x 473 x 427 (mm)
7.7 x 18.6 x 16.8 (in)
- Motherboard Type: Mini-ITX/Micro ATX/ATX
- 5.25" Drive Bay: 1
- 3.5" Drive Bay: 2
- 2.5" Drive Bay: 2+2 ( converted from 3.5" drive bays )
- I/O Panel: USB3.0 x 2 / USB2.0 x 2 / Mic x 1 / Audio x 1
- Maximum Number of Fans: 5 max.
- Cooling System:
Front: 120mm x 2 ( LED Fan x 2 pre-installed )
Top 120mm x 2
Rear 120mm ( LED Fan x 1 pre-installed )
- Water Cooling Support:
- Cable Management: Yes
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Max. Graphics Card Length: 350mm / 13.8 (in)
- Max. CPU Cooler Height: 155mm / 6.1 (in)
- Transparent Side Panel: Tempered Glass
- PSU: Standard ATX PS2
- Max. PSU Length: 200 (mm) / 7.9 (in)