With STX, your computer's power supply will reach a high level of efficiency. In doing so, it will keep power consumption at bay at a reasonable cost.
Massive Single +12V DC Output
Extreme stability for powerful graphic systems.
Fan Speed Fine-Tuning
COUGAR STX's fan will automatically adjust its speed according to the PSU's temperature. This will ensure that no matter what you are doing, the fan noise will always be minimized.
120mm Ultra-Silent Fan
Ultra-quiet120mm fan with automatic thermal speed control for an optimal speed-noise ratio.
- Extremely High Efficiency: Up to 88% of efficiency.
- Compatible with The Latest PC-technology: Created for use with current and next-generation multi-core CPU platforms.
- Support Multi-GPU Technology: Supports PCI Express 3.0 next-generation graphics cards with 8(6+2) pin PCI-E connector.
- Ultra-quiet & Temperature-controlled 120mm Fan: Extremely Low Noise Level, fan speed automatically regulated according to the temperature.
- Integrated Air Inlet Design: Optimal aerodynamic design that provides more silent operation.
- Active Power Factor Correction (Active PFC): PF value up to 99%, provides clean and reliable power.
- Compliant With The Latest Eu-guidelines: Energy consumption in Standby is < 0.5W.
- Full Protections with SCP, OCP, OVP, UVP, OPP
- OCP (Overcurrent Protection): If the current on a single line is higher than indicated, the PSU automatically switches off.
- UVP (Under Voltage Protection): If the voltages fall below a certain tolerance value on the single lines, the PSU automatically switches off.
- OVP (Over Voltage Protection): If the voltages increase above a certain tolerance value on the single lines, the PSU automatically switches off.
- SCP (Short-Circuit Protection): In the case of a short-circuit, this feature prevents damage to the core components of the PSU and its System components.
- OPP (Over Power Protection): If the system is oversized and requires more power from the PSU than it can provide, this protection function is activated.